Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I am officially...

a speed scrabble loser. It's pretty bad. For those of you that have never had the pleasure of playing speed scrabble, you should really invest a night in learning - it's really fun. However, last night I had the worst speed scrabble game of my life. But it was still fun. I headed over to my seminar advisor Amy's house (along with about ten other people) and was fed reallllly yummy taco soup. I think it was the first time that I have eaten real food in ages.

And that leads me to my real point. Why am I completely incapable of feeding myself? I really thought I was much more capable than i have turned out to be. It's amazing how many days I skip meals because I'm too lazy to cook something, and how all of the other days I eat pasta or salad - the only two things I'm proficient at. Now, I used to be able to cook at least decently. You know, chicken, veggies, waffles, something not pasta-ish. But with the lack of readily available groceries in this city (don't even get me started on that. lol.) it's hard to actually cook things. Especially when you're cooking for one. So, we often end up eating things made only out of ingredients that can be found at 7-11. Like this...



No comments: